The traditional methods of education are becoming a thing of the past. The classroom learning as we know it is undergoing change and technology has made its way to the classroom. Ultimately it has boosted the evaluation of teaching approaches worldwide. In EdTech Industry Augmented Reality Application is gaining the limelight.
Top trends in AR:
Expert learning with AR textbooks:
AR will play a major role in upgrading study materials. This will bring new demands and a new venture in industry. In order to get precision in the teaching and learning process, technology is implemented in a good number of educational institutions.
Students learning is now transformed by AR gaming:
The education industry is diversifying to the gaming industry. Here, AR technology is used to develop games which make use of different events that take place in the real world and then use it with virtual information. Games have made learning fun and interactive and this itself prove AR is the best option to change the way the global education sector is revolving.
Learning environments that are student-centric:
Students to stay in the environment with educational contents like audio, video or games around them during an AR experience. By changing the perspective, it will become possible for students to interact with educational contents using AR technology.
Benefits of adopting AR in Education:
- Availability and accessibility of learning material anywhere and anytime.
- No need for any special equipment.
- Student Engagement and increasing interest.
- Improved Collaboration capabilities in the learning process.
- Effective and faster learning process by making things simple.
- Practical Learning with professional training using AR technology.
- Efficient workplace learning will help to manage and control risk which occurs with ignorance of AR.
Growing scope of AR and future trends to watch on:
- AR is changing the market through mobile platforms with some of the major features like environmental lighting and detection of 3D objects. Many companies made an announcement which includes AR specifically.
- AR headsets are not ready for the people to use though it was invented a few years’ back. But lack to capture market due to high pricing and uncertain about manufacturing but proper research will help to go on the right path.
- R&D should be mainly focused on AR innovation. This will help to solve any issue with help of AR technology. Proper research will result in solving the issue that is common and still untouched.
- Improvement in user experience by making the AR software more appealing, most developers focus on developing intuitive user controls which will offer the best user experience in the coming future.
- Evolution will turn into revolution gradually as companies are using AR technology in their processes which will lead to digital transformation and based on this it will take a small revolution in its own way.
AR development in education: Leading the way of innovation
AR comes with enormous potential which is still to be discovered and used. Development in hardware devices and innovations in mobile based technologies is playing a big role in making AR more accessible for the education industry. The use of an educational mobile application is on the rise too. So if you expect to make a significant change in the global education sector, then building an AR-based education app is a wise decision.